is no more maintained and every user are invited to use now Squish Coco
is available for commercial and non-commercial projects. For commercial user froglogic GmbH
provides also a professional support.
Many enhancements come with this new product:
Better support of C++0x by handling constant and lambda expressions.
- CoverageBrowser has now a more intuitive analysis of the test quality of software modifications by providing:
the list of protential regressions which are not validated.
- the list of tests which impacts the modification.
- the code coverage of the difference.
- new browsable HTML report which permits:
to browse though the source code.
- compare executions together.
- to make a code coverage analysis on the difference of two releases.
- reading execution comments directly from the .csexe file.
is compatible with TestCocoon
and does not require that you adapt your build environment.
Click here to go to Squish Coco homepage